We are passionately engaged in providing a quality assured array of Commercial Twisted Wire Brushes
that is primarily used to clean the internal walls of pipes. This wire brush is manufactured best quality material & modern technology in conformity with industry standards. The provided wire brush is used for cleaning, deburring, polishing reaming and blending. Also, this wire brush is available in several sizes & other related options in a given time frame.
- Ease of installation
- Ideal for abrasive cleaning
- High flexibility
Custom And Standard Twisted-In-Wire Brushes:
- Many styles and materials available in-stock
- Twisted brushes for power or hand use
- Twisted brushes for cleaning, deburring, polishing reaming and blending
- In twisted-in-wire brushes, the filament material is twisted between two wires.
- This type of brush is primarily used to clean the internal walls of pipes.
- Like all other Brush India brushes there is a wide range of possible filament types.
- The middle of the brush consists of what is called the ‘soul’, which is usually made of two twisted wires. The thickness of the twisted wires can vary.
- It determines the strength as well as the fill density of the brush.
Types of Spiral
Types of Material
- SINGLE SPIRAL Your choice of fill bristles are twisted between two (2) stem wires
- SINGLE SPIRAL - DOUBLE STEM Your choice of fill bristles are twisted between four (4) stem wires
- DOUBLE SPIRAL – DOUBLE STEM Two (2) layers of your choice of fill bristles are twisted between four (4) stem wires.
- Carbon Steel
- Vegetable Fibers
- Non-Ferrous Wire
Aluminum, copper, phosphor bronze brass, nickel, silver.
- Brass Wire
Rust-proof and spark resistant, brass provides gentle brushing action.
- Phosphor Bronze Wire
Similar to brass with better shape retention
- Carbon Steel Wire
Typically used in applications where abrasion is required in dry environments. High carbon is utilized for deep cutting were aggressive abrasion is required.
- Stainless Steel Wire
Rust-proof and strong and ideal for applications that involve stainless steel or aluminum. Will not leave ferrous deposits.
- Oil Tempered Wire (Flat Wire)
Flat wire is the most aggressive brushing material available.
Crimped or Straight?
A crimped, or wavy, bristle extends the life of the brush and is ideal for abrasive cleaning.
Straight bristles are softer and more flexible.